Forum Discussion

StephP123
Experienced User
9 months ago

reconciling Employment Hero payment on MYOB AccountRight Bank Feed

Hi MYOB,

recently our company has switched to use Employment Hero (EH) for wages processing and payment.

We have managed to process the wage and created an ABA file from EH, export the journal from EH and imported in MYOB. Image below showed how it has been recorded in MYOB.

Question is, when bank feed comes up, I cannot reconcile by matching the ABA file as before, how should I reconcile the wage payment?

Thanks

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi StephP123,

Thank you for your post.

If you've exported it from Employment Hero and imported it through AccountRight, there's a limitation to what AccountRight can do. At this point, we highly recommend consulting Employment Hero about matching the ABA file to your AccountRight bank feeds.

We are also encouraging other users here in the Community who have used this app to share their experiences.

Cheers,

Princess

StephP123
      Experienced User

Hi Princess,

Thank you for your advise.

I notcied MYOB able to recognise the journal to the transaction on bank feed now

So my question has been solved. Thank you for your time 

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi StephP123,

Thank you for the update. It's really great to hear that the issue has now been solved. Please don't hesitate to start a new post again if you need help in the future. One of us will be here to assist you.

Cheers,

Princess