Forum Discussion

Verdant
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago
Solved

Shopify and AccountRight integration

We are looking to change over our Website eCommerce from WooCommerce to Shopify, however, I can't find any app that appears to integrate Shopify or Account Right. I did see something about MYOB EXO, but I understand that can be very expensive. We sell readymade product in our shop and online which requires Inventory, but we also do a lot of custom work .  

Does anyone know if Shopify can integrate with MYOB Account Right? I don't really want to change accounting systems as well as eCommerce platforms. 

• Hi Verdant 

Thanks for your post. I am sorry to see no one has replied with their experiences yet. I would recommend having a look in our App Marketplace. It seems there might be a few apps that would meet your needs. If you still have questions about integration I would recommend contacting Shopify directly.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Yanike_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Verdant 

Thanks for your post. I am sorry to see no one has replied with their experiences yet. I would recommend having a look in our App Marketplace. It seems there might be a few apps that would meet your needs. If you still have questions about integration I would recommend contacting Shopify directly.

Verdant
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks. It looks like Shypyard might be an option. Has anyone had experience with this app?  We used to use WooCommerce and OneSaas and we spend some time syncing these and then One Saas stopped supporting MYOB!  So I don't want to go through the motions again, only to discover it is no longer supported!

BellaCT
    Experienced User

Hi Verdant 

We have a shopify website and use an intergration called Web Ninja to synch with myob.  They are based on tyhe Gold Coast.  Good luck.