Forum Discussion

Lou4
User
6 months ago
Solved

Lightspeed integration

I am using Lightspeed Pos as recommended by myob but payments received on account sales in Myob are not reflecting in account sales in Lightspeed. It says no mapping is required for payments made in Myob. Myob and Lightspeed are saying it is each others problem. Does any one have a solution or have the same problem?

• Hi Lou4,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend a warm welcome to the community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

Regarding the integration between MYOB and LightSpeed POS, from my understanding, Lightspeed has been taken over by AAAPOS. For any integration-related queries, it would be best to contact AAAPOS directly, as they would have the most updated information and support for the integration between the two platforms. You can reach AAAPOS for integration assistance through this link.

I hope this helps! If you need any additional assistance or have further questions, please feel free to reach out. I'm here to help.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi Lou4,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend a warm welcome to the community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

Regarding the integration between MYOB and LightSpeed POS, from my understanding, Lightspeed has been taken over by AAAPOS. For any integration-related queries, it would be best to contact AAAPOS directly, as they would have the most updated information and support for the integration between the two platforms. You can reach AAAPOS for integration assistance through this link.

I hope this helps! If you need any additional assistance or have further questions, please feel free to reach out. I'm here to help.

Cheers,

Princess