Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

TRANSFERRING FIGURES TO NEW MYOB PROGRAMME

Hello, I have to manually put some data onto the new online progamme so that when I do a Profit & Loss for the last financial year it will be up to date. I have already submitted the BAS for this period so do I need to include GST or not as I was thinking of quickly taking the figures from the P & L for that period. I hope that makes sense!

• Hi Balloonsabuzz 

When making changes that could affect your BAS reporting, we always recommend that you consult with an accountant or the ATO to ensure you are meeting all your tax obligations in your specific situation. 

However we do have some Help Articles about entering historical information that you may find helpful:

1. Entering opening balances
      2. Entering historical sales and purchases

Hope that helps.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Balloonsabuzz 

When making changes that could affect your BAS reporting, we always recommend that you consult with an accountant or the ATO to ensure you are meeting all your tax obligations in your specific situation. 

However we do have some Help Articles about entering historical information that you may find helpful:

1. Entering opening balances
      2. Entering historical sales and purchases

Hope that helps.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.