Forum Discussion

6 months ago
Solved

Transfer of Subscription

Hello, we have a subscription for MYOB that is currently with our accountant however, we are looking to transfer this to our own account. 

Could you please let me know how we transfer the subscription from our accountant to myself but keep all the files the same?

• Hi DavidNazz01

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I understand your need to separate your file from your Accountant's serial number. In my understanding, the outcome you are looking into could be achieved by doing a serial number removal. This will remove the serial number of the file so you could activate the file in a different serial number. I suggest reading through this article, Serial Number Change or Removal

Let us know if you require any other assistance. 

We're happy to help.

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi DavidNazz01

Thanks for posting your concern in the forum. 

I understand your need to separate your file from your Accountant's serial number. In my understanding, the outcome you are looking into could be achieved by doing a serial number removal. This will remove the serial number of the file so you could activate the file in a different serial number. I suggest reading through this article, Serial Number Change or Removal

Let us know if you require any other assistance. 

We're happy to help.

Thanks,
    Genreve