Forum Discussion

Boxpro
Contributing User
9 months ago
Solved

Subscription

Hello,

Im wanting to pay my subcription as an direct debit couldn't go out due to funds. What is the correct website to view and pay invoices please.

Kind Regards

• Hi boxpro,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'll be more than happy to assist you with this. You can view and pay your bills by signing into My Account. You need to be the billing contact for you to have an access in your bills. Manage your subscription and account, has detailed information and instructions to assist you with this.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Sai

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi boxpro,

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'll be more than happy to assist you with this. You can view and pay your bills by signing into My Account. You need to be the billing contact for you to have an access in your bills. Manage your subscription and account, has detailed information and instructions to assist you with this.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Sai