Forum Discussion

6 months ago
Solved

Allocating a super payment that is completed

Hi I need some help, im trying to allocate an automic super payment. I am trying to match the payment to the transaction however the super payment is not showing up.

• Hi MEL-Jenny,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

In the Bank Transactions window, allocating a bank feed automatically records the applicable MYOB Business/Essentials transaction. If there's an existing MYOB recorded transaction for super payments, you need to match the transaction to the bank feeds by clicking on the expand arrow >> Match transaction, ticking the transaction, and saving:

Please refer to this Help article, Matching bank transactions, for further information about this matter.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm here to help.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi MEL-Jenny,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

In the Bank Transactions window, allocating a bank feed automatically records the applicable MYOB Business/Essentials transaction. If there's an existing MYOB recorded transaction for super payments, you need to match the transaction to the bank feeds by clicking on the expand arrow >> Match transaction, ticking the transaction, and saving:

Please refer to this Help article, Matching bank transactions, for further information about this matter.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm here to help.

Cheers,

Princess