Forum Discussion

endtop
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

banking issues

Hi

I'm having a problem  in "prepare electronic payments saying my bank account with an error "not ready for bank files"

Can anyone help with these?

• Hi endtop 

Thanks for your post. Go to Accounting>>Chart of accounts>>select the bank account that payments are withdrawn from and make sure I create ABA bank files for this account is ticked and all bank details are entered. You will need to enter the Bank code, typically this is the three letter code that identifies your bank, eg NAB, ANZ. You'll also need to enter the Direct entry user ID, this is provided by your bank.

The help article, Setting up electronic payments, has detailed instructions to assist with this.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi endtop 

Thanks for your post. Go to Accounting>>Chart of accounts>>select the bank account that payments are withdrawn from and make sure I create ABA bank files for this account is ticked and all bank details are entered. You will need to enter the Bank code, typically this is the three letter code that identifies your bank, eg NAB, ANZ. You'll also need to enter the Direct entry user ID, this is provided by your bank.

The help article, Setting up electronic payments, has detailed instructions to assist with this.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.