Forum Discussion

ACAN
User
18 days ago
Solved

Upgrade issue cannot run ABA as it says bank details missing

Hello,

After the upgrade, I cannot run a batch for my payment run today as it says bank detials missing however we have no new payees. 

Is there something with the new pgrade that has caused this ie info that didn;t need to be there before? 

Thank you 

• Hi ACAN,

Thanks for reaching out.

I see you're having a bit of a hiccup with your payment run after an upgradeā€”its saying bank details are missing, right? It's a bummer, but this can happen if your bank account details for electronic payments aren't set up right.

So, here's what you can do: double-check if your bank account details are all good for electronic payments, and make sure you've linked the accounts for electronic payments. I've got a couple of Help articles here that can guide you through this:

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ACAN,

Thanks for reaching out.

I see you're having a bit of a hiccup with your payment run after an upgradeā€”its saying bank details are missing, right? It's a bummer, but this can happen if your bank account details for electronic payments aren't set up right.

So, here's what you can do: double-check if your bank account details are all good for electronic payments, and make sure you've linked the accounts for electronic payments. I've got a couple of Help articles here that can guide you through this:

Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess