Forum Discussion

Sandy37
Trusted Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Missing super details

What happens if the employees super fund details are not entered onto the superannuation card?

I have done a update event to the ATO and the pay run has been accepted (with no super card completed).

Also the employee's super is showing on their payslip, just with the fund details missing.

I know where to pay the super, so there is no problem??

• Hi Sandy37 

Thank you for your post. The Single Touch Payroll is reporting the Super amount accrued through pay runs, but doesn't report on where the payments were sent, which is why it did not give an error when that information was missing.

If you need to pay that amount through Pay Super (or using other live services like MYOB Team), you would need it entered on the card, but if you are using another clearing house then it would not be a problem from a software perspective for that field to be blank.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Sandy37 

Thank you for your post. The Single Touch Payroll is reporting the Super amount accrued through pay runs, but doesn't report on where the payments were sent, which is why it did not give an error when that information was missing.

If you need to pay that amount through Pay Super (or using other live services like MYOB Team), you would need it entered on the card, but if you are using another clearing house then it would not be a problem from a software perspective for that field to be blank.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.