Forum Discussion

ERin
Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Standard Pay details missing

Hi there, 

The past two weeks since MYOB has updated, the "Standard Pay" information I have in each employees cards are not coming through when I process payroll. I've checked each employee and the information is in their card files for each week (overtime, allowances etc). But when I go to process their pays, this information isn't coming through and I have to manually enter it. 

How can I fix this? I've not had this issue until after the recent update. 

ETA: If I log in through Chrome, the information is there, and it's also there on my husband's login. I just uninstalled everything and reinstalled, and it's still not there?

• Hi ERin

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! If you're still having issues with this, can you please clear your AccountRight cache. Once cleared, can you do a test payrun and see if the amounts appear ?

If they don't, can you uninstall and reinstall AccountRight and try again. 

Do let me know how it goes. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi ERin

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! If you're still having issues with this, can you please clear your AccountRight cache. Once cleared, can you do a test payrun and see if the amounts appear ?

If they don't, can you uninstall and reinstall AccountRight and try again. 

Do let me know how it goes. 

ERin
      Cover User

Hi Melisa,

Thanks for that! It worked! I didn't know there was a cache on MYOB. My sanity is restored :) 

Appreciate the help! 

Cheers, 
      Erin