Forum Discussion

Wolfie2011
Partner
3 years ago
Solved

Details missing from invoices

A client has been having trouble with cus tomers not able to see some of the details on his invoices after they have been emailed.

• Hi Melisa,  I've tried to get this information from the client and he sent me the link that the customer opened and couldn't find the details.  When I opened it, I could see all the details without a problem.  So it seems to be an intermittent problem, difficult to diagnose.  I've checked to make sure they are sending the correct invoice, checked their settings and asked for them to send me a copy of what the customer is receiving, but haven't had anything back yet.  I can appreciate this will be difficult to track down.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Wolfie2011,

Thanks for your post. So we can take a look into this for you, can you please provide screenshots of how the invoices appear to the customer ? Also, to troubleshoot if the client sends the invoice to himself can he view it fine ?

Wolfie2011
      Partner

Hi Melisa,  I've tried to get this information from the client and he sent me the link that the customer opened and couldn't find the details.  When I opened it, I could see all the details without a problem.  So it seems to be an intermittent problem, difficult to diagnose.  I've checked to make sure they are sending the correct invoice, checked their settings and asked for them to send me a copy of what the customer is receiving, but haven't had anything back yet.  I can appreciate this will be difficult to track down.

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Wolfie2011

Thanks for the update on this. It looks like it could be an issue from the clients end, I would recommend they copy the link to the invoice in a different browser and this should work for them. 

Please do let me know how they go.