Forum Discussion

GDodd
Contributing User
9 months ago
Solved

Westpac Term Deposit bank feed sends $0 transaction every day

We opened a term deposit recently and added a bank feed into MYOB to account for interest and so on, but since the bank feed started we've been getting a "Balance Update" transaction every morning for $0.

I'd like to either stop that from happening, or setup an automated rule that it can match on so I don't see it. I tried creating a rule to match on the description "Balance Update", but it doesn't match the transaction. How can I stop seeing these transactions every day?

• Hi GDodd

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. We are grateful for your time sharing your concern with us. We understand that you are looking for a way to stop getting a "Balance Update" transaction or to set up an automated rule to match the transaction. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we are thankful for your patience and understanding. 

In this matter, if transactions are coming through it will update or you will have a "Balance Update". As of now, we do not have the function to stop the "Balance Update" or to set up an automated rule to match the transactions in MYOB Business Essentials. We suggest posting these functions you want to be implemented into the system on our MYOB Business/Essentials Idea Exchange board for consideration. Rest assured that we will pass on your feedback to the relevant team. Thank you once again for your patience and understanding. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi GDodd

Thanks for your post. Please allow me to extend to you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. We are grateful for your time sharing your concern with us. We understand that you are looking for a way to stop getting a "Balance Update" transaction or to set up an automated rule to match the transaction. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and we are thankful for your patience and understanding. 

In this matter, if transactions are coming through it will update or you will have a "Balance Update". As of now, we do not have the function to stop the "Balance Update" or to set up an automated rule to match the transactions in MYOB Business Essentials. We suggest posting these functions you want to be implemented into the system on our MYOB Business/Essentials Idea Exchange board for consideration. Rest assured that we will pass on your feedback to the relevant team. Thank you once again for your patience and understanding. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth