Forum Discussion

11 months ago
Solved

Inventory locations on MYOB Business

Hi,

I have set up my two warehouses as seperate locations on AccountRight and when I enter a sale on AccountRight there is a box to select the stock location of each item on the invoice. However we do not normaly enter sales on AccountRight we use the online MYOB Business. When I create an invoice on MYOB Business there is no way that I can see to select the stock location of each item. Is it possible to do this or do we have to start entering all sales in AccountRight?

Also is there a way I can see stock at each location on MYOB Business or do I have to drill all the way down through the menues in AccountRight to check stock at each location.

Thanks in advance for any help.

• Hi Mathew_Poole 

Thanks for your post and Welcome to MYOB Community Forum.

As per checking, the option to select a stock location for invoices is only available in AccountRight. To check the stock for each location, kindly check The Help Article Inventory items and services.

Please let me know how it goes.

Best regards,

Doreen

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Mathew_Poole 

Thanks for your post and Welcome to MYOB Community Forum.

As per checking, the option to select a stock location for invoices is only available in AccountRight. To check the stock for each location, kindly check The Help Article Inventory items and services.

Please let me know how it goes.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Mathew_Poole 

Please let us know if you need further assistance with your concern. We are more than happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen

• Hi Doreen,

Thanks for your reply. It looks like what I am trying to do is only possible through AccountRight and not in MYOB Business. I will be usigng AccountRight from now on.

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, Mathew_Poole 

Thanks for your reply.

Glad to hear that it is all good now. Please feel free to post again if further assistance is needed. We'll be more than happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen