Forum Discussion

DennyLaba
Experienced User
3 years ago
Solved

Inventory - Locations and Move Items

I have several locations and currently are using Inventory Journal to transfer from one Location and Category to another Location and Category.

I like the option of Move Items, but we require a Report showing this for future reference.

Is there a Report occuring for this feature?

• Hi DennyLaba 

I understand that this report would be quite useful and it is something that might be introduced in future updates as it has been raised with our development teams already. We will post an update as soon as we have further information on this.

Feel free to post should you have further suggestions or queries. 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi DennyLaba 

I understand that this report would be quite useful and it is something that might be introduced in future updates as it has been raised with our development teams already. We will post an update as soon as we have further information on this.

Feel free to post should you have further suggestions or queries. 

AliceMM
      Contributing User

Hi MYOB

Has there been any reporting updates on inventory locations?  \

It is good we can run an inventory report showing where the stock is currently located but am unable to run reports on WHERE we pulled inventory from in the past.  Or to sort by location codes.

Is there any further updates on when this might happen?

Komal_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi AliceMM 

This is still being worked on and whereas I don't have an ETA on when the report will be implemented, we will post an update as soon as it's done. We do apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this in the meanwhile.