Forum Discussion

2 months ago
Solved

2FA verification process - need to repeat twice whole process

Recently every time I login to MYOB it requires me to go through the 2FA process twice. I had this issue once before and was able to rectify it but can't recall what the fix was.

• Hi Oracle1,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

It seems like you're being asked to do the 2FA twice, and that's probably because you're using a bookmarked link for Legacy Essentials. When you log in with your MYOB Business file credentials, the system gets a bit confused because it doesn't see a Legacy Essentials file. So, it sends you over to app.myob.com and asks you to log in again.

Here's a friendly tip to avoid this little detour: head straight to app.myob.com and sign in to your file from there. And while you're at it, you might want to update your bookmarks to app.myob.com. This should help you skip the extra login step in the future.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

1 Reply

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Oracle1,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

It seems like you're being asked to do the 2FA twice, and that's probably because you're using a bookmarked link for Legacy Essentials. When you log in with your MYOB Business file credentials, the system gets a bit confused because it doesn't see a Legacy Essentials file. So, it sends you over to app.myob.com and asks you to log in again.

Here's a friendly tip to avoid this little detour: head straight to app.myob.com and sign in to your file from there. And while you're at it, you might want to update your bookmarks to app.myob.com. This should help you skip the extra login step in the future.

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen