Forum Discussion

i_am_nina
Contributing User
9 months ago
Solved

Unable to process pays

I am unable to complete payroll as when processed, the payments are $0.00.

I've tried the online version but it's saying check the information entered and not showing any errors. I have also tried to re-enter the information and process again but still have the same error. How can I fix this? It's urgent...

• Hi, i_am_nina 

Thanks for getting back to us.

Thank you for sending the requested screenshots. As per checking, the company file that you are currently working on to process payroll is stored locally or offline file. Kindly open the online file version and try to process the payroll there to see if the same error will show up. 

Please let us know how it goes. 

Best regards,

Doreen

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, i_am_nina 

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

We were able to run a fixed on your company file. Kindly try to process the payroll again to see if it still shows $0 under the Pay Employees window. Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen

i_am_nina
      Contributing User

Hi Doreen,

Thank you but it hasn't fixed it. I started the payroll from scratch and the same thing happened with the $0.00 pays.

Our MYOB was recently reactivated after a back-up gone wrong. Could that be the issue? 

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, i_am_nina 

Thanks for your response.

To clarify the issue, are you referring to the Pay Employees window where it shows $0.00 pays? Kindly attach a screenshot of where you are getting the error so we can investigate it further on our end. Make sure to remove sensitive information before posting in the Forum.

Best regards,

Doreen