Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Processing pay

When trying to submit the payroll to the ATO, I'm getting the following message:

Cannot read property 'filter' of undefined. Please try again. If the error persists, get in touch with us. Request ID: d94fa0c1-0e79-4761-8eee-9b2c8d694d7c.

Your assistance would be appreciated.

With thanks

Donna

• Hi Donna (CreativeMindset)

Thanks for reaching out. 

This error generally occurs when a user has started the pay run, selected Save & Close, and then edited something (e.g. a timesheet or adding a pay item to an employee) before resuming the saved pay run.

You will need to discard the saved pay run and start a new one to resolve this.

If you had any further queries, please do reach out.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Donna (CreativeMindset)

Thanks for reaching out. 

This error generally occurs when a user has started the pay run, selected Save & Close, and then edited something (e.g. a timesheet or adding a pay item to an employee) before resuming the saved pay run.

You will need to discard the saved pay run and start a new one to resolve this.

If you had any further queries, please do reach out.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.