Forum Discussion

3 months ago
Solved

HELP - File User to Online Admin - how to access file

My client changed my access from User to Online Administrator, I am a bookkeeper, MYOB then sent me an email to say Access Cancelled !  I did read through a lot of the Support information but all I could find was "When you update a File user to an Online Admin they will receive an automatically generated email " as I did "They will now have Oline Admin access to the file"  My question is HOW ?  The file no longer shows up on my list of Files that I have access to.  I would be quite happy to go back to a File User but we both thought this would be much easier.

• Hi Vicki1949,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

I've made some adjustments to the account. Please log out, clear your browser cache, and log back in again to see if it fixes the issue.

If the issue persists, please feel free to let us know or reach out to our virtual assistant, MOCA, on our website for immediate assistance.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi Vicki1949,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

I've made some adjustments to the account. Please log out, clear your browser cache, and log back in again to see if it fixes the issue.

If the issue persists, please feel free to let us know or reach out to our virtual assistant, MOCA, on our website for immediate assistance.

Otherwise, if my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess