Forum Discussion

q_man_snowflake
Experienced User
3 months ago
Solved

Managing online access AccountRight

I have a team member who needs her access updated so she is able to update orders from a previous financial year. The period was not locked in Preferences. The date was 9/6/23. I am an Administrator so can update status, just need to know how to go about it. Thanks and appreciate your help please. Thank you.

• Hi q_man_snowflake,

Thank you for your post, and I apologize for the delay in responding.

To update your team member's access, please go to Setup >> User Access. For detailed instructions, you can refer to the Help article: Manage users. Additionally, if you need to update the status of the order, you can check the Help article: Changing the purchase type.

Please feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi q_man_snowflake,

Thank you for your post, and I apologize for the delay in responding.

To update your team member's access, please go to Setup >> User Access. For detailed instructions, you can refer to the Help article: Manage users. Additionally, if you need to update the status of the order, you can check the Help article: Changing the purchase type.

Please feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess