Forum Discussion

6 months ago
Solved

Importing a v15 *.MYO file into online Business Pro ledger

Hi

To get the accounts for a business up into the cloud, I have just setup a MYOB Business Pro account.  I would like to now import the ledger and historical transactions from a MYOB v15 into my new account.  Is that possible?

Thank you

David

• Hi Dpmoore70

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand the need to transfer transactions from one ledger file to the other. Unfortunately, there is no way to import this information into the file manually. The importing feature in MYOB Business is not yet on par with AccountRight. Currently, the MYOB Business app can only import a few fields (shown in the screenshot) compared to AccountRight. 

If you are from an older version of AccountRight, it's best to process a migration instead. This will transfer most if not all your information to the new Business Pro. You can commence that process by filling up the form from this link

Let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Dpmoore70

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand the need to transfer transactions from one ledger file to the other. Unfortunately, there is no way to import this information into the file manually. The importing feature in MYOB Business is not yet on par with AccountRight. Currently, the MYOB Business app can only import a few fields (shown in the screenshot) compared to AccountRight. 

If you are from an older version of AccountRight, it's best to process a migration instead. This will transfer most if not all your information to the new Business Pro. You can commence that process by filling up the form from this link

Let us know if you require any further assistance. 

Thanks,
    Genreve