Forum Discussion

amanpreetk
Contributing User
7 months ago
Solved

MYOB Business Pro Sale and Purchase Import

Hi There 

Can someone please advise if MYOB business Pro Supports importing of Sales ,Purchases and General ledger data from point of Sale ( BEPOZ software ) in .CSV format or not ?

Regards,

Aman

• Hi amanpreetk

Thanks for posting your concern in the Community Forum.

I understand that it's important to be able to import sales transactions in your use case of the application. Unfortunately, MYOB Business does not have a feature to import sales. We will raise this with the development team. Hopefully, this feature will be one of the features that the team will work on. In the meantime, I would suggest checking on the MYOB App Marketplace if there are any third-party apps that could bridge this gap. 

Let us know if you still require any further assistance with this.

Thanks,

Genreve

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi amanpreetk

Thanks for posting your concern in the Community Forum.

I understand that it's important to be able to import sales transactions in your use case of the application. Unfortunately, MYOB Business does not have a feature to import sales. We will raise this with the development team. Hopefully, this feature will be one of the features that the team will work on. In the meantime, I would suggest checking on the MYOB App Marketplace if there are any third-party apps that could bridge this gap. 

Let us know if you still require any further assistance with this.

Thanks,

Genreve

amanpreetk
      Contributing User

Hi Genreve,

Thank you replying to my query.

Does MYOB Accountright Plus support Import of Sales and Purchases import from BEPOZ (point of Sales ) in .csv format?

Regards,

Aman Kaur

Genreve_S
        MYOB Moderator

Hi amanpreetk

Thanks for the response. 

The AccountRight product line allows for import files for sales. However, I'm not sure if the .csv would match the format of the import file, but this could be corrected using a pivot table and copying the values to another file. I suggest reading through this article, Using an import template. This would give you a further understanding of how the import file works. 

If you have any other concerns, feel free to post again in the forum. 

Thanks,

Genreve