Forum Discussion

Jo815
User
11 months ago
Solved

Multiple purchase order imports

Hi, Although working fine previously, all of a sudden when I do a bulk import of purchase orders it is only recognising the first purchase order number and importing all the others into that one supplier.  If I import the purchase orders separately they are fine of course but for a bulk import I am having the above issue.  Any advice?  I have checked the import file and all the PO numbers are showing on the CSV file before importing, so it's like MYOB is not recognising them all. Accountright. Thanks, Trish

• Hi Jo815 , welcome to the forum. Check the format of your csv file, it needs a blank line between each new purchase. That's always been the case.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Mike_James
    Ultimate Partner

Hi Jo815 , welcome to the forum. Check the format of your csv file, it needs a blank line between each new purchase. That's always been the case.

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Jo815 

Thanks for your post, Please allow me to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a useful tool.

We're glad to hear it's now resolved. It's good to know that Mike_James get the correct information and solution for you. We're glad to see that you're able to share information and knowledge, and learn from each other here in the Community Forum.

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist

Cheers,
        Leneth