Forum Discussion

Haulage
Contributing Cover User
4 months ago
Solved

MYOB Payroll convert to MYOB Business

Hello Community

Just wondering if anyone has convert a MYOB Payroll, the stand alone subscription to MYOB Business with all the bells & whistles. I haven't found anything in support on how to go about this. My client is using the payroll only but needs to use the full service at the suggestion of their accountant. 

I am thinking I will have to start a new MYOB business and just import the payroll data from the other file.

Your thoughts would be appreciated,

• Hi Haulage,

Thank you for your post.

If your client is currently using MYOB Payroll only and wishes to upgrade to the full suite of services in MYOB Business, there's a straightforward solution. You don't necessarily have to start a new MYOB Business file and import the payroll data separately. Instead, you can consider upgrading the existing MYOB Payroll subscription to MYOB Business Pro. With this upgrade, all modules, including payroll, will seamlessly transition to the new product.

You may upgrade your subscription through your My Account. More detailed information on how to do this can be found in this Help article: MYOB subscription, invoices, and payment details.

Please let me know if you require further assistance, and I'm happy to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi Haulage,

Thank you for your post.

If your client is currently using MYOB Payroll only and wishes to upgrade to the full suite of services in MYOB Business, there's a straightforward solution. You don't necessarily have to start a new MYOB Business file and import the payroll data separately. Instead, you can consider upgrading the existing MYOB Payroll subscription to MYOB Business Pro. With this upgrade, all modules, including payroll, will seamlessly transition to the new product.

You may upgrade your subscription through your My Account. More detailed information on how to do this can be found in this Help article: MYOB subscription, invoices, and payment details.

Please let me know if you require further assistance, and I'm happy to help.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess