Forum Discussion

8 months ago
Solved

No supplier returns on new dashboard

Hi, 

Since the new upgrade in MYOB Essentials, I can no longer process supplier returns/refunds. Any help would be most appreciated?

• Hi mrwendelrepairs,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

In MYOB Business/Essentials the supplier return is located at Purchases. For more detailed information on creating or processing supplier returns, please refer to this Help article: Processing supplier returns.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'd be more than happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi mrwendelrepairs,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

In MYOB Business/Essentials the supplier return is located at Purchases. For more detailed information on creating or processing supplier returns, please refer to this Help article: Processing supplier returns.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'd be more than happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess