Forum Discussion

25 days ago

Outrageously Lack of Support from MYOB

I am absolutely appalled to get an email today (29/4/24) advising an increase in subscription costs for AccountRight Standard.  I have a software error in our package and after sending countless emails a couple of years' ago, still have the problem in our system.  I gave up emailing and phoning - sending screen shots, as requested and had no help whatsoever to rectify the problem.  It is so difficult to get technical help and resorting to the webpage is utterly useless.  I never recommend MYOB to anyone else in business.  How on earth does MYOB justify their subscription increase!!!  A very disgruntled customer.

2 Replies

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi KatharineH,

Firstly, let me extend a warm welcome to you in the Community Forum!

I'm truly sorry to hear about the challenges you've faced and the frustration you've experienced with our support services. Your feedback is incredibly valuable, and I want to assure you that we take it very seriously.

Regarding the subscription increase, I want to assure you that our pricing decisions are made thoughtfully, taking into account the value of our services and our ongoing investments in product development and support. However, I completely understand your disappointment, and I'm eager to address your concerns as best as I can.

To assist you further, could you please provide me with more details about the specific issue you're experiencing?

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Cheers,

Princess

DtheP69
    Contributing User

Yep I agree I am having same issues, paying premium pricing and increases yet they just tag me along with emails and no fix, promises to call back and never do.

I have had the same issue for 3 years now.

They keep trying to get me to go to browser option and use that but I paid for the premium app that doesn't even work like the browser, I confused and totally **bleep** off, after using MYOB since 2002 then they treat you like **bleep**!!!!!!!!!!!!