Forum Discussion

Mapleloor
Experienced Cover User
9 months ago
Solved

ADJUSTING SUPER CALCULATION IN BACK PAYRUN

Hi

I have inadvertantly left out some exemption in the superannuation guarantee.  Therefore the incorrect amount of super was calculated in the last three pays.  The super contribution has not been paid.  I have completed each (-) adjustment using the same pay dates in that need adjusting with negative amounts therefore the only calculation on these pays is the deduction in super.  My question is do I mark it as a new payrun or an update?  If it is an update will it just effect the super amount or does it override the whole original pay for that period or it is a new with just the super deduction effected?

• Hi, Mapleloor 

Thanks for your post.

When doing an adjustment pay, kindly select the option as a new pay run and it won't affect the recorded pay run. You may also check The Help Article: Checking and adjusting superannuation for further information when doing an adjustment for super. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Mapleloor 

Thanks for your post.

When doing an adjustment pay, kindly select the option as a new pay run and it won't affect the recorded pay run. You may also check The Help Article: Checking and adjusting superannuation for further information when doing an adjustment for super. 

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen