Forum Discussion

Lloydy
Experienced Cover User
3 months ago
Solved

Doing 2 payrolls in advance while on Leave in STP

Hi 

How do I set up two payrolls in advance while Im on leave through the STP.  I do MYOB then send the money to the Bank separately (which is the easy Part) Its just through MYOB i wish to know.

Thanks

• Hi Lloydy,

Thanks for your post, and my apologies for the late response. To accomplish this, simply proceed with the standard payroll process, ensuring to modify the payment date to correspond with the day you plan to make the payment. You can also visit this help page for more information about: Paying leave in advance

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

1 Reply

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Lloydy,

Thanks for your post, and my apologies for the late response. To accomplish this, simply proceed with the standard payroll process, ensuring to modify the payment date to correspond with the day you plan to make the payment. You can also visit this help page for more information about: Paying leave in advance

Feel free to post again, we're happy to help!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl