Forum Discussion

Jodie_Cox
Contributing User
11 months ago
Solved

Payroll in advance and Superannuation

Hi, we will be completing a payrun in advance later this week for the pay period 26/6 to 9/7. When will the MYOB update for superannuation take effect to increase from 10.5% to 11%? Will it be from 1/7? Can we manually update it for that payrun?

• Hi Jodie_Cox

Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum. I hope you will find it to be a great resource and place of information.

In this matter, superannuation will automatically take effect on July 1 but you may also update it manually. Please find the instructions on how to manually update the superannuation to 11% through this Help Article Superannuation. If you already have an existing super category you may edit it and manually update the superannuation to 11%.

If you do require further assistance feel free to reply to this post.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Jodie_Cox

Thanks for your post and Welcome here in the Community Forum. I hope you will find it to be a great resource and place of information.

In this matter, superannuation will automatically take effect on July 1 but you may also update it manually. Please find the instructions on how to manually update the superannuation to 11% through this Help Article Superannuation. If you already have an existing super category you may edit it and manually update the superannuation to 11%.

If you do require further assistance feel free to reply to this post.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth