Forum Discussion

Vanessa_C
Contributing User
2 years ago
Solved

Employee Onboarding

Hi 

A new employee completed their onboarding and I have since finalised the various components but I am unable to print the View Employee Details document.  I am also unable to print the Super Choice form - the link for this opens the ATO webpage instead of downloading a PDF form.

Would this be because there is a detail missing somewhere, and if so how am I able to find this?  Or is there a bug?

Thanks.

• Hi Vanessa_C 

This issue should now be resolved.

Regards

Itai

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sally_L
    Experienced User

*EDIT* I had the same issue but for AccountRight. Now posted in the correct forum.

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Vanessa_C 

Thank you for your post. Are you still having this issue regarding the self onboarding employee documents? If so, we recommend to clear cache log out and log back in, if the issue still persist we advised you to have your employee be invited on the self onboarding form again and it should work.

Otherwise, if the issue still persist please feel free to post again and we'll be happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Vanessa_C
        Contributing User

Hi MYOB,

I've cleared the cache but this has not helped.  Note that the issue is in AccountRight (I now realise I've posted in the wrong forum!).  

Not keen on reinviting the employee.

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Vanessa_C 

Thank you for reaching out. We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter. As mentioned above there is a bug in the system that our team is currently working on, apologize for the inconvenience. We'll provide communications and updates once it gets resolve.

Please feel free to post again I'll be happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess