Forum Discussion

SAK
User
11 months ago
Solved

EOFY "group certificates"

Hi. I am managing a small business and no experience in accounting so please bear with me!

We use MYOB essentials.

I managed to do EOTF tax last year but with the changes to MYOB this year, I cannot work out how to access the employee's "group certificates".

The "payment statements" I can access, state that they are not the payment statements for the ATO.

All the pay runs have been finalised and sent to ATO and so has the EOYF  finalisation.

I tested that it was sent my accessing my own ATO info etc on mygov and it was all done and there but where are the statements (group certiifcates)????

Help in basic steps would be REALLY appreciated.

Thanks so much for your patience. 

• Hi SAK 

You no longer give employees Group Certificates/Income Statements as every payrun is updated with ATO. Your employees can access their information via their My Gov account.  If they have linked their accounts to the ATO they should recieve an SMS or email a few days after you have finalised you payroll to let them know. So as long as your payroll has all balanced and you have finalised it, you are done :) 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    ElisaC
    Trusted Cover User

Hi SAK 

You no longer give employees Group Certificates/Income Statements as every payrun is updated with ATO. Your employees can access their information via their My Gov account.  If they have linked their accounts to the ATO they should recieve an SMS or email a few days after you have finalised you payroll to let them know. So as long as your payroll has all balanced and you have finalised it, you are done :) 

SAK
      User

Thank you! Thanks for your patience. Glad to know i've not completely  lost my marbles! Appreciate the answer.