Forum Discussion

MaryChin
Contributing User
4 months ago
Solved

How to separate annual leave of two jobs?

I have set up two jobs for two different retail shops.  An employee works for both shops.  When I entered her payroll, I use two job codes to separate the wages.  She has to take annual leave now and I don't know how many hours are accrued for each shop.  Is there any report I can run to show or calculate the hours of each shop?  If no, going forward, is there a way that I can set up to process her wages so that I can check the annaul leave of each shop easily?

• Hi MaryChin,

Thank you for your post.

I understand that you're looking to separate the annual leave of two jobs for an employee who works at two different retail shops. Currently, there is no direct option to link a job to leave accrual in the current system. However, what you can do is create a separate wage item for each job and then link these wage items to each leave accrual.

For example, if you have two jobs named "Retail Shop A" and "Retail Shop B", you can create two wage items named "Wages: Retail Shop A" and "Wages: Retail Shop B". Then, you can link these wage items to the respective leave accruals. When you process the wages using these wage items, the leave will accrue accordingly.

I hope this helps! Please feel free to reach out if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi MaryChin,

Thank you for your post.

I understand that you're looking to separate the annual leave of two jobs for an employee who works at two different retail shops. Currently, there is no direct option to link a job to leave accrual in the current system. However, what you can do is create a separate wage item for each job and then link these wage items to each leave accrual.

For example, if you have two jobs named "Retail Shop A" and "Retail Shop B", you can create two wage items named "Wages: Retail Shop A" and "Wages: Retail Shop B". Then, you can link these wage items to the respective leave accruals. When you process the wages using these wage items, the leave will accrue accordingly.

I hope this helps! Please feel free to reach out if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess