Forum Discussion

Jacmus
Experienced Cover User
3 months ago
Solved

Unused Annual Leave

We have an employee resingning next month. How can I calculate any unsed leave  and other entitlements?

• Hi Jacmus

Thank you for reaching out and my apologies for the delay in response.

I understand that dealing with entitlements can be quite complex during the termination process. As per my understanding, any unused leave and entitlements should be included in the final pay. To generate this, you would need to run the Entitlement Balance Detail report covering the final pay date. For a more comprehensive guide on processing a final pay, I would suggest going through the help article titled 'Processing a Final Pay'.

Please feel free to reach out if you need any more assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve

3 Replies

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Jacmus

Thank you for reaching out and my apologies for the delay in response.

I understand that dealing with entitlements can be quite complex during the termination process. As per my understanding, any unused leave and entitlements should be included in the final pay. To generate this, you would need to run the Entitlement Balance Detail report covering the final pay date. For a more comprehensive guide on processing a final pay, I would suggest going through the help article titled 'Processing a Final Pay'.

Please feel free to reach out if you need any more assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve

Jacmus
      Experienced Cover User

Thank you, Genreve,

Your repsonse was very helpful.

Kind regards,

Greg,

JACMUS

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, Jacmus

Thank you for updating us.

We're glad that we were able to assist you. Please feel free to create a post again if you encounter any issues. We are here to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen