Forum Discussion

Vibe
User
2 months ago
Solved

Pay run for unused leave

Hi,

I´m processing and employee´s final pay (resignation).

When creating a payrun to process the unused annual leave, although we´re on STP Phase2, it doesn´t give me the option "Final Pay" for the pay cycle.  What pay cycle should I choose for the unpaid annual leave?

PayRun.png

Captura de pantalla (5).png

• Hi Vibe

Welcome to the Community Forum. 

Typically, final pays are processed on the same schedule as a regular pay run. However, this can vary depending on individual circumstances. For a comprehensive understanding of processing the final pay in the application, I recommend going through the article 'Processing a Final Pay'. This article provides detailed insights and step-by-step instructions on how to handle final pays. Each case can be unique, so it's important to consider your specific needs when processing final pays.

If you need further assistance or have more questions, don't hesitate to start a new thread in the forum.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Vibe

Welcome to the Community Forum. 

Typically, final pays are processed on the same schedule as a regular pay run. However, this can vary depending on individual circumstances. For a comprehensive understanding of processing the final pay in the application, I recommend going through the article 'Processing a Final Pay'. This article provides detailed insights and step-by-step instructions on how to handle final pays. Each case can be unique, so it's important to consider your specific needs when processing final pays.

If you need further assistance or have more questions, don't hesitate to start a new thread in the forum.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
    Genreve