Forum Discussion

Fiona-dcbs
Partner
11 months ago

mark super paid when using external clearing house

How do I mark the super as paid that was paid through the ATO super portal, so it does not show as still outstanding when I am now paying through MYOB

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Fiona-dcbs 

Thanks for your post. 

If the super payments are still showing as unpaid or outstanding in Super Payments window, those transactions would not be able to mark as paid as per the Super Payments window has yet to process those transactions, they are viewed as outstanding and need to be processed. We highly recommend to use the appropriate filters on that window to only process the current transactions you need. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best regards,
    Doreen

Fiona-dcbs
      Partner

NO, they cant be processed, they have been paid through an external clearing house, so we sure are not going to pay them twice. 

Your reply does not fix the issue. YES we can use appropriate filters, but essentially that does not solve the issue of paid super payments (not through MYOB) remaining in the file. This is perhaps an issue MYOB needs to look at.

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Fiona-dcbs 

Those super payments will no longer need to be processed since it is already paid through an external clearing house. However, those transactions will still show up in the Super payments window. For the mean time, since marking those transactions as paid is not yet available, we recommend using appropriate filters.

Best regards,

Doreen