Forum Discussion

4 months ago
Solved

Myob team

Hi. Created new employees in the system but cannot call them to MYOB Team so they can start file their timesheets.  Couldn't find their name from employee pulldown menu.

anybody can help plz?

many thanks in advance.

• Hi ChiChi1,

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to our Community Forum. I apologize for the delay in response.

I understand you're having some trouble inviting an employee to your file. From what I gather, you might be unable to add an employee if their details, including their email address, aren't fully set up in the file.

I suggest going through our article, 'Getting Started with MYOB Team', which provides a comprehensive guide on the process. If you've ensured that the employee's details are correctly set up in the file and you're still encountering issues, we're here to assist.

Please feel free to provide us with more information and screenshots of the issue you're facing if you require further assistance. We're more than happy to help.

Thanks,
    Genreve

1 Reply

Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi ChiChi1,

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to our Community Forum. I apologize for the delay in response.

I understand you're having some trouble inviting an employee to your file. From what I gather, you might be unable to add an employee if their details, including their email address, aren't fully set up in the file.

I suggest going through our article, 'Getting Started with MYOB Team', which provides a comprehensive guide on the process. If you've ensured that the employee's details are correctly set up in the file and you're still encountering issues, we're here to assist.

Please feel free to provide us with more information and screenshots of the issue you're facing if you require further assistance. We're more than happy to help.

Thanks,
    Genreve