Forum Discussion

4Annette
Experienced User
7 months ago
Solved

MYOB TEAMS - NOTES

My staff are all logging there hours and using the daily notes area to provide some other essential information however I cannot read all of what they write on the approval screen? How can I open this section up to read all of what is written. I assume it can be opened otherwise the characters would be limited in the section where the notes are made?

• Hi, 4Annette 

Thanks for your post.

If you are checking the notes through the MYOB Team app, we suggest checking them through the MYOB Team Admin portal instead. From there, it will allow you to view the full notes left by your employees. You may check the Help Article: Using the MYOB Team admin portal for further information.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen

2 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, 4Annette 

Thanks for your post.

If you are checking the notes through the MYOB Team app, we suggest checking them through the MYOB Team Admin portal instead. From there, it will allow you to view the full notes left by your employees. You may check the Help Article: Using the MYOB Team admin portal for further information.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Doreen

Doreen_P
      MYOB Moderator

Hi, 4Annette

We are closing this case, as we were not able to receive updates. Please feel free to start a new post in the future if you encounter any further issues.

Best regards,

Doreen