Forum Discussion

Gina_T
User
17 days ago

Re: ATO reporting category (phase 2) not showing in MYOB AR File

Hi,

Was this issue resolved? 

I am having a similar problem where my staff's personal leave pay amounts are not being sent to the ATO. The BAS W1 figure in the ATO portal does not match my MYOB totals. It is missing the Personal leave pay figure for the March quarter. The pay item "Personal leave pay" is correctly setup as "Gross payments" ATO reporting category. I have reversed the payslip and re-sent it, but the updates still do not show the correct adjustment in gross payments in the ATO portal. 

I am also having trouble finding a phone number to speak to MYOB support. The website is sending me in loops. 

Regards,

Gina

3 Replies

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Gina_T,

Thanks for reaching out. 

I see that you're encountering difficulties with the ATO reporting category in your file. Not to worry! I'm here to assist you with resolving this issue. To begin investigating, it's important to compare your year-to-date (YTD) report with your other payroll reports to pinpoint the exact cause of the discrepancies.

Given the complexity of your concern, it may require a deeper dive into the matter. Therefore, I kindly ask you to send me a private message so I can personally investigate and identify the root cause of this issue. Please include the following details:

• Serial number
    • Full name and email address
    • Screenshot of the personal leave setup
    • Screenshot of the YTD verification report
    • Screenshot of the payroll activity and register report.

Rest assured, your privacy and confidentiality will be maintained throughout this process. Additionally, if you prefer to seek assistance via phone, you can reach out to our phone support team through this link.

I look forward to assisting you further.

Cheers,

Princess

MarthaG
    Contributing User

I was told by MYOB that the 2nd categories are now gone with one of the updates. 

This is silly as all the payments have stayed as Gross Payments for my entity and I have had to go into Lists > Payroll Categories and allocate the categories all over again.

Princess_R
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Gina_T,

I totally get where you're coming from. Updates can sometimes change things around, and it can be quite a hassle, especially when it affects your routine tasks. Having to re-allocate categories is indeed not the most convenient thing. Your understanding and patience in this situation are greatly appreciated. Remember, we're here to help. So, if you have any more questions or if there's anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Cheers,

Princess