Forum Discussion

Bronwyn44
Contributing User
3 years ago
Solved

Setting up MYOB Teams

I am looking at the app for my client who has staff on various shifts.  He wants to use a tablet for staff to log on and off.  I need to get a couple of things clear as I'm not sure the information available answers these questions;

1. Using the tablet do staff still need to have an app?

2. Each shift and staff member are paid differently, age, etc.  I read somewhere that all the hours were based on standard hours, when imported.  There are different shifts at different rates does this information get imported to timesheets on individual categories?

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks

Bronwyn

• Hi Bronwyn44

Thank you for your post. The employees do not need to use the app if your client will be using the tablet, the tablet can be set up at a location where employees can clock on and off. Information on this is available on our help article Setting up and using MYOB Team on a tablet kiosk

At the moment employee hours submitted via MYOB Team will appear in AccountRight against the Base Hourly payroll category, different rates will not be picked up by MYOB Team. 

I've also listed below a few additional help articles that may be helpful:

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Bronwyn44

Thank you for your post. The employees do not need to use the app if your client will be using the tablet, the tablet can be set up at a location where employees can clock on and off. Information on this is available on our help article Setting up and using MYOB Team on a tablet kiosk

At the moment employee hours submitted via MYOB Team will appear in AccountRight against the Base Hourly payroll category, different rates will not be picked up by MYOB Team. 

I've also listed below a few additional help articles that may be helpful:

Do let us know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.