Forum Discussion

Kayb
User
8 months ago
Solved

Sick Leave - part days

Hi there. Does anyone know how I record a part day sick leave rather than a full day on the new payroll system?

• Hi Kayb,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

In this matter, you may record the sick leave by adding the sick leave (0.5) if it's a part-day leave only. Go to Payroll >> Create Pay Run >> Choose the employee >> Select Add Holiday Leave >> Enter the number value (0.5). This depends on the normal hours worked. This will automatically calculate the sick leave taken. Please refer to this Help article for further information about this.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Kayb,

Thank you for your post, and welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

In this matter, you may record the sick leave by adding the sick leave (0.5) if it's a part-day leave only. Go to Payroll >> Create Pay Run >> Choose the employee >> Select Add Holiday Leave >> Enter the number value (0.5). This depends on the normal hours worked. This will automatically calculate the sick leave taken. Please refer to this Help article for further information about this.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess