Forum Discussion

9 months ago
Solved

Standard pay base salary showing zero

For one of the employees, the base salary under "standard pay"-"wages" is now showing as zero. This field was auto populated till now for last 4 payruns. Is there anything wrong?

I have setup STP only yesterday. is this causing this issue?

• Hi joshisag1011

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand how having the "Standard Pay" wages that are not auto-populated correctly may give room for errors. Generally, if the information does not auto-populate correctly, we could check the employee details to see the issue. I would suggest checking "Payroll > Employees > Payroll details > Standard pay", If the information in this window is incorrect, we could fill out the correct values. If all is done correctly, the values will auto-fill while processing the pay run. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We're happy to help. 

Cheers,

Genreve

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Genreve_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi joshisag1011

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forum. 

I understand how having the "Standard Pay" wages that are not auto-populated correctly may give room for errors. Generally, if the information does not auto-populate correctly, we could check the employee details to see the issue. I would suggest checking "Payroll > Employees > Payroll details > Standard pay", If the information in this window is incorrect, we could fill out the correct values. If all is done correctly, the values will auto-fill while processing the pay run. 

Let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We're happy to help. 

Cheers,

Genreve