Forum Discussion

4Annette
Experienced User
5 months ago
Solved

TEAMS - LEAVE MANAGEMENT

Hi,

I have an employee who has changed from casual to part time and now accumulates leave.

I have updated the stattus of the employee, and leave is showing on her file and payslips.

However now she is trying to apply for leave and she cannot select a leave type. It comes up blank.

I have had her uninstall and reinstall the app which didn't help.

I am trying to change her location but I have set up a new location but cannot see where to change her location that she is linked to, also can't see where to unlink the old one even?

I also notice that employees must have a minimum amount of regular hours entered when you add an employee but when they complete the timesheets, those hours are added to the minimum hours in their file? so I have to  manually adjust them back? Is there away to prevent this?

• Hi, 4Annette

Thanks for your post.

If no leave types are showing up, kindly check the set-up of leave. If an employee is hourly, the calculation basis of the leave should be Equals [x] Percent of. If you are using timesheets, you may need to remove the hours from the employee's standard pay. To do this, go to Payroll > Employees and then select the employee name > Payroll details > Standard pay and then remove the base hours. For more information regarding this, please see the Help Article: Leave and entitlements.

Please let us know how it goes.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

3 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, 4Annette

Thanks for your post.

If no leave types are showing up, kindly check the set-up of leave. If an employee is hourly, the calculation basis of the leave should be Equals [x] Percent of. If you are using timesheets, you may need to remove the hours from the employee's standard pay. To do this, go to Payroll > Employees and then select the employee name > Payroll details > Standard pay and then remove the base hours. For more information regarding this, please see the Help Article: Leave and entitlements.

Please let us know how it goes.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

4Annette
      Experienced User

Thanks that fixed the blank leave reason page, and also fixed the base hours problem. 

Thank you very much for your quick reply.

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, 4Annette

Thanks for updating us.

We're glad to know that we were able to assist and resolve your concern. Should you require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are eager to provide any support you may need.

Best regards,

Doreen