Forum Discussion

EBONY22
Cover User
3 months ago
Solved

FAILED TO LOAD REPORT

We are trying to run a unpaid invoices report for  and keep getting failed to load reports, something went wrong.

We have tried opening in a different browser and also via incognito, also deleted hisory and caches.

Still having no luck.

• Hi EBONY22,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

My apologies for the late response. To resolve this issue, we recommend running the report for a shorter time period, which often helps with the "failed to load report" problem. If the issue persists, please ensure that your internet connection is stable. Additionally, try clearing your browser cache once more.

Please do let us know if the issue persists.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

3 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi EBONY22,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum!

My apologies for the late response. To resolve this issue, we recommend running the report for a shorter time period, which often helps with the "failed to load report" problem. If the issue persists, please ensure that your internet connection is stable. Additionally, try clearing your browser cache once more.

Please do let us know if the issue persists.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi EBONY22,

We're pleased to hear that the issue is now resolved. If you have any further queries, please don't hesitate to start a new post, and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
        Earl