Forum Discussion

Cara1
Contributing User
9 months ago
Solved

unable to produce receivables reconciliation with tax

Hi! we try to retreive the 'Receivables reconciliation with tax report' report. The report was unable to show up. Could you plesae have a look this issue? Thank you!

• Hi Cara1,

Thanks for reaching out and my apologies for the late response. Can you please try to run the report for a shorter period? 

Please inform us if you encounter the same issue so we can investigate further. 
    Regards,
    Earl

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Cara1,

Thank you for your post.

I've further checked this on our back end, and there's no known issue regarding this matter. I've tried replicating the issue as well, and I was able to run the report displaying the transactions. Could you try to clear your browser cache or try using a different browser to see if it's still not displaying the report? If so, can you also try to change the filter date to see if this report is not only showing up for that date?

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

• Hi Cara1,

I hope you're okay. I would like to check back with you regarding your concern with the report to see if this has been resolved. Are you able to run the receivable reconciliation tax report? Please let me know if you still need assistance with this. I'm more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

Cara1
      Contributing User

Hi! Sorry for the late reply. All users in MYOB still couldn't open that report. Could you please check again? Thank you! 

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Cara1,

Thanks for reaching out and my apologies for the late response. Can you please try to run the report for a shorter period? 

Please inform us if you encounter the same issue so we can investigate further. 
        Regards,
        Earl