Forum Discussion

Fabrication
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Bill Totals differing

Because the bills and Sales are no longer shown on the dashboard, I used the following:

Bills> Open>All suppliers: I expected the total to be all the open bills I owed. It was much less than I knew we owed.

I went to Reports, chose today's date, and the report showed almost twice the amount, which I think is the correct figure.

Why is there a difference? Surely I am asking the same thing by both methods? Is the first method only giving what is now due? That is not what I am asking it for. I need correct figures or we are going to be in a financial wilderness with this **bleep**py system!

Can this get fixed please. It is bad enough not having Purchases (& Sales) figures not showing on the dashboard now, without having contadictory totals.

(Just in case,  I did the same 2 types of queries with our Sales, and again came up differnt figures, so both need fixing!)

Princess_R
    11 months ago

Hi Rochelle6065 

I would like to check back with you regarding your issue. Do you still need help? If yes, please feel free to send a reply here and I'm more than happy to assist further.

Cheers,

Princess

8 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Fabrication 

Thank you for your post. There's two different ways to get this transactions either accessing it directly in the Purchases menu or Reporting menu. Kindly clear cache, try signing out and then signing in or try it in another browser.  See my sample screenshots below:

If the issue persist, please send us a screenshot of the transactions and reports you are running via Private message to assist with this.

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Cheers,

Princess

Rochelle6065
      User

Hi! Just wondering if this has worked? I have the same problem and I cleared my cache; logged out and back in but the totals of my bills are way off.

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Rochelle6065 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Could you send us the screenshots showing your bills and the supplier purchases report , so that we can take a look. Note that it should be on the same date.

Cheers,

Princess