Forum Discussion

WhiteA
User
2 months ago
Solved

One Client - Multiple Services with Different Billing Address Requirements

We are an NDIS services provider. We have clients who have multiple billing address requirements.

Client Services:

1.  Support Services - sent to external plan manager

2.  SIL Services - sent to internal plan manager

3.  Other Services - sent directly to client

4.  Rent - claim through Centrepay, sent internally with statement sent directly to client

We would like to record all the sales under one client but require the ability to send the invoices to different email addresses depending on the services the invoice relates to.

How do we address this?

WhiteA
    31 days ago

Thanks Shella, 

That is essentially what Earl was suggesting and does not solve the problem.

With one person responsible for approximately 500 invoices per month, generally recurring invoices with changes in quantities of services delivered, we are looking for a solution that would enable us to select the email address at the invoice level.

We would like to save the invoice details as recurring and then at the end of each day when invoices are generated, we can select all invoices to be emailed and click send, rather than having to individually update the email address for each invoice at the time it is sent.

I don't think this is available in MYOB AR without using seperate cards. 

Kind regards

Aidan

4 Replies

WhiteA
      User

Thanks Earl, 

I've played with this a bit, setting up multiple email addresses is fine, however, this does not solve the problem.

When I generate an invoice and select a different 'ship to' address, it will still default to the 'bill to' email address when using print/email invoices. Having to manually select a different email address for hundreds of invoices is not a practical solution for us.

The only thing I can think of is to set up a different card for each email address and have a job for each client, which then limits our ability to use the job field for tracking service types.

Kind regards

Aidan

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi WhiteA,

If you enter multiple contact details for a card, such as email addresses, you can go into the Customer's Card and use the Location drop-down (left-hand side of the Profile tab) to select another address. You can have up to five contact and address information for a card.

For the email address, once entered on the card, when you wish to send it to another email address, you would select the email dropdown and tick or select the required address location you wish to use. For example:

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information. 

Kind regards,

Shella