Forum Discussion

4Gardens
Experienced User
8 months ago
Solved

bulk email of invoices

I have found an issue when bulk emailing multiple  invoices at the same time

Some contacts have multiple email addresses, but it will only send to the first one not the CC emails in the contacts

How can this be fixed please?

• Hi, thanks for getting back to us and we apologize for any difficulties this may have caused. Thank you for letting us know that it is already available at your end and thank you for providing a screenshot of your concern.  

Regarding your concern, we have replicated it on our side, and we have confirmed that there is an issue with the system when you are sending an email of invoices, it is only sending to one email address, and it is not sending to the email addresses on CC. Please be assured that we will pass along your feedback to the relevant team to check further, however, we do not have a timeframe at this time to when it will be resolved.  

In the meantime, we recommend you not add the email addresses to the CC Email: field. You would need to add all the email addresses to the To Email: field that is what we tried when we replicated on our side to resolve the issue.  

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist.  

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.  

Cheers,  
    Leneth 

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, thanks for your post, and welcome here to the Community Forum. We appreciate you notifying us of your concern. We understand that you are looking for a way to bulk emailing multiple invoices at the same time and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. 

As of now, we do not have that feature in MYOB Business to send emails of invoices in bulk at the same time, only bulk printing. However, in saying that, I would encourage other users that would like to see this idea included in future updates to vote and comment for consideration for this idea

Feel free to post again anytime you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

4Gardens
      Experienced User

really??

I have been doing it for a while now - see screen shot below

4Gardens
        Experienced User

I just hit the email button and they send?

my question is why does it only send to the first email address in the contact file and not all email addresses listed