Forum Discussion

bectangel
Contributing User
4 months ago
Solved

Change billing email contact for MYOB invoices

Hi,

We would like to have our MYOB invoices to go to our accounts email, so I don't want to change our login emails for the owner accounts.

Please contact me to let me know how to do this.

Thank you.

• UPDATE

This was more complicated as we have 3 client id's under the one serial number and somehow two different people had become the "owner'" of 2 of the clients.

One of the 'owners' was not even a user, only a shareholder and the only way the MYOB would have even had their email was when it had to be submitted when setting up online billing!! We still have no idea how that even was possible.

I had a 2 hour phone call from a customer service person who was lovely, but could only see what I could see, so escalated to another area.

My MYOB partner had to follow up, but finally somone from another part of MYOB called me and we went through every contact email, billing email, payment method and updated any that were not correct. 

I have found that there is a disconnect between information in my.myob and myaccount.myob. I was told that they are transitioning to myaccount.myob - can't come soon enough!

I hope that info helps anyone else still reading!

5 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi bectangel

Thanks for your post. 

My apologies for the late response. When changing the billing address where the MYOB invoices will be sent, you need to be the owner or the primary contact for the account. If you're the primary contact for your MYOB account subscription, you can change or update your billing address through My Account. Log in to My Account (myaccount.myob.com) and click on Manage Account >> Account Details. Kindly refer to this help article, Your MYOB subscription and payment details, for detailed information on updating your account's details.

If this doesn't work, please let me know so I can assist further.

Kind regards,
    Shella

bectangel
      Contributing User

That is the first thing I tried.

I was logged in as the account owner.

That page can only update physical address.

I did go to 'change contact details' and 

a) it shows the login email address - I do not want to change my login email, and;

b) the email address is greyed out and cannot be changed anyway - which is why I posted here in the first place.

I have contacted a partner to sort this out.

Shella_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi bectangel

Thanks for the response.

We appreciate your patience with this matter. I've sent you a private message to gather some needed information to be able to update your billing email address. We're looking forward to your response.

Kind regards,

Shella