Forum Discussion

JLT29
Contributing User
2 months ago
Solved

Change Primary Contact and Billing Details

Hi,

We want to update Primary Contact and Billing details (subscription ends today). The Primary contact does not have access to the email address as their email address changed about a year ago.

Is there also a way of adding a second primary contact as the current primary contact does not use MYOB.

• Hi JLT29,

Thank you for your post.

There's no option to add a second primary contact, but you're able to add another owner of the account. To be able to change the Primary contact, we would need the authorization of the registered Primary contact of the account, and I've sent you the change of details form to your email. You can ask the old primary contact to authorize and sign the form and our team will do the process.

On the other hand, you can also reach out to our virtual assistant, MOCA, on our website, or you can submit a support request via My Account.

Feel free to post again if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

• Hi JLT29,

Thank you for your post.

There's no option to add a second primary contact, but you're able to add another owner of the account. To be able to change the Primary contact, we would need the authorization of the registered Primary contact of the account, and I've sent you the change of details form to your email. You can ask the old primary contact to authorize and sign the form and our team will do the process.

On the other hand, you can also reach out to our virtual assistant, MOCA, on our website, or you can submit a support request via My Account.

Feel free to post again if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess