Forum Discussion

2 years ago
Solved

Change primary contact and email address for MYOB's monthly invoice

Hi,

I am taking over managing our organisation's accounts, and our previous treasurer is no longer with the business. We need to change who receives the monthly email from MYOB with our invoice. We will need to change the email address, physical address and key contact name.

I have changed all the details on our system but from reading the community forum it sounds like I need to work with someone at MYOB to resolve this?

Thanks for your help,

Betsy

• Hi Betsy (betsylawrence)

Welcome to the Community Forum. To be able to change the Primary Contact without their authorisation, we would need to have a Change of Details form filled out.

To check if it is still your previous Treasurer listed as the Primary Contact, can you provide me the following over Private Message:

• Serial number or client ID
    • Account name
    • Current email address and name 
    • Updated email address and name 

*Update: Responded and forwarded form over Private Message

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi Betsy (betsylawrence)

Welcome to the Community Forum. To be able to change the Primary Contact without their authorisation, we would need to have a Change of Details form filled out.

To check if it is still your previous Treasurer listed as the Primary Contact, can you provide me the following over Private Message:

• Serial number or client ID
    • Account name
    • Current email address and name 
    • Updated email address and name 

*Update: Responded and forwarded form over Private Message

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

KerryDe
    Experienced User

HI ,

I need to do the same  but cant seem to send you a private message, keeps going to  this screen  but nothing allowing me to type in details.  can you send me the form to complete 

thanks kindly

Kerry

SamaraM
      Former Staff

Hi Kerry (KerryDe)

I've enabled it for you, you should be able to send a private message now.

Here is the link again.